All journeys have secret destinations, of which the traveler is unaware.

I have learned to be content in whatever circumstance I am. Philippians 4:11b

9.03.2009

recently....



Recently I've been having fun playing around with pictures on picnik.com. It has lots of cool tools for photo editing. I wish I could get a version of it that is not online. Anyway, here are my two favorites from this week....don't be shocked, they are actually pictures of yours truly....I particularly like the first picture. Even though it kind of looks like some kind of musician glossy photo or something. I just like the style. The second one was my facebook picture for a couple of days and actually got lots of comments. Who knows....anyway, I'll probably play around with more pictures soon and post more just for fun.

No comments: