All journeys have secret destinations, of which the traveler is unaware.

I have learned to be content in whatever circumstance I am. Philippians 4:11b

12.03.2008

doing better

so, as of right now, I have 7 days left in the States. I know, it's insane!! My car is still beat up, but I've filed a claim and have gotten the stuff sent to my agent for getting it fixed. I just got my computer back tonight (long story) One of my cats (Vader) got "fixed" this week, and my other cat (Harley) is still missing. Her missing is very stressful to me, she's like my kid, so if you want you can pray for that even though it seems silly. I'm in for a very very busy few last days of work so I know I'm going to be stressed out, I'm just trying to go with it. ok, time for bed since I have to be at work at 6:30 in the morning! ugh.
BAM <><

No comments: