All journeys have secret destinations, of which the traveler is unaware.

I have learned to be content in whatever circumstance I am. Philippians 4:11b

11.30.2008

Crappy Thanksgiving!

So, I knew these last couple of weeks before I went to Ghana were going to be tough, but I don't know how much more I can take. First my laptop had to be sent back to Dell for repairs, who knows if I will get it back before leaving. Then, on Thanksgiving night my mom & I hit a deer in MY car on the way home from my aunt's house. No one was hurt thankfully, but my car is pretty bad. And now, my cat, that I've had for like 8 years has disappeared from my mom's house. No one has seen her for at least 24 hours. We've looked all over the house/yard/neighborhood. I don't have a good feeling about it. So if you see me this week, and ask me how I'm doing, I'll try to be in a good mood, but in all honesty, I've had a terrible few days here. Satan is trying his hardest to get me down, and I'm trying my hardest to stay up, but I feel like I'm starting to go under.

Treading water
BAM
'


Edit:
on a good note, I got to see my whole family over thanksgiving break. There were no major arguments and I got to give Christmas presents to my bro & his family early since I won't see them. And, my family all went in together to get me a sweet new digital camera.

1 comment:

creative gal said...

Hang in there, you are correct, Satan is only trying to stop your good works! He knows God is in this and he is going to attack as hard as he can. Praying for you!