All journeys have secret destinations, of which the traveler is unaware.

I have learned to be content in whatever circumstance I am. Philippians 4:11b

11.28.2008

Stupid Devil

So, this week, the devil is trying to get me down. I'm not going to let him though. Thanksgiving was......interesting. The night before we all went out and ate dinner. By "we all" I mean my whole family. Both brothers and their wives, and my nephews and niece, and my dad and mom and my mom's friend and one a friend of one of my brothers. Can I just say that adults acting out like pre-adolescent children really pisses me off. Yeah enough about that. Thanksgiving day was pretty normal. Went to my aunt's house and ate like usual. On the way home, mom was driving my car and my nephew and I were riding with her and we hit a deer! Yep, huge buck right on the side of the road and he rad right into the front 1/4 panel on MY car yay! So, my to-do list just got a little longer, but the devil's not getting me

11 days

My cat is missing.....no one has seen her for hours, and I have a very bad feeling about it

1 comment:

Seriously. said...

Nope, not going to get you down!

Besides, you won't need your car in Ghana anyhow! ;)