All journeys have secret destinations, of which the traveler is unaware.

I have learned to be content in whatever circumstance I am. Philippians 4:11b

11.04.2008

so, I'm moving out of my place at the end of November. I figure if I'm still in the states by the end of the month, then there's no need to owe another month's rent for Oct of I leave for Ghana before then. My friend Heidi said I can stay with her until I leave so basically all I have to do is get all my stuff to my mom's house over the course of the month. Am I excited? you bet. Am I completely freaking out? Definitely. I saw a suitcase at TJ Maxx that I like so I might go back & buy it this week. I think I go through the whole gamut of emotions about leaving for Ghana every single day. I get excited, I freak out a little, I get a little sad that I have to leave my family/friends, I get worried that I'll forget something, I get worried that I'll disappoint the Hostetters when I get over there. This is basically the biggest thing I've ever done in my life. I still kind of can't believe God's letting me do it. I feel like this is a really important time in my life and I'm so scared that I'm going to do something to mess it up. Pray for my family (mom in particular) that they will have peace about me going and that they will not worry too much about me while I'm gone. Pray that I'm a good child and I keep in touch like I'm know I should.

No comments: