All journeys have secret destinations, of which the traveler is unaware.

I have learned to be content in whatever circumstance I am. Philippians 4:11b

9.13.2008

so, it makes me kind of mad/jealous when I know people who really don't have any more money than me, but they blow it on things that they don't really need. Mostly because I have to struggle to make ends meet. I rarely buy something like movies or CDs because I don't have the extra money laying around. I dunno........it just makes me wonder why when I try so hard I can't seem to manage and other people are wasteful and irresponsible with their money and yet, they always seem to manage. Sometimes it just doesn't seem fair. and I know, life isn't fair and I know from personal experience, that there are people far worse off than I am. the whole money issue makes me want to get to Africa. I just need to raise the money. Life is frustrating right now.

No comments: