All journeys have secret destinations, of which the traveler is unaware.

I have learned to be content in whatever circumstance I am. Philippians 4:11b

8.04.2009

lots do to

So, I've got lots of stuff to do in the next month or so. I don't think it's so much stuff that I'm going to be really stressed out. I have a presentation about Ghana this weekend. I'm a little nervous about it just because I really don't like having to speak publicly. I emailed the travel agent today about my airline tickets. That's exciting to me. I'm going to try to leave on or around September 15th. I bought a scrapbook today. I've never done scrapbooking, but I figured I could at least put the pictures I get printed on neat looking paper to make it a little more interesting than just a straight photo album.
I was going to post something interesting and thought provoking here tonight, but I just don't have anything that deep to say right now...haha. Sorry if you were ready for something really interesting....maybe next time.

No comments: