All journeys have secret destinations, of which the traveler is unaware.

I have learned to be content in whatever circumstance I am. Philippians 4:11b

7.30.2009

They say it's your birthday.....

tomorrow is my birthday....am I really 27 years old? It's crazy! I'm almost 30. My 10 year high school reunion is next year. I can't believe it. I've done so many things in my life so far. I'm getting ready to go back to Ghana in September. Only God knows how long I'll be there this time. I'm definitely planning on staying for the entire school year. But who knows how much longer.....2 years..5 years...it's crazy to think about it. But exciting too. I still have a very hard time calling myself a missionary...but really that's what I'm doing I guess. Working with a missionary school.
I've had 3 strange dreams lately and my high school band director (who died unexpectedly a few years ago) was in all of them.....I don't really think they mean anything....it's just strange to me.
I'm so excited and ready to get back to Ghana that I can't explain it in words. Every time I talk to someone from Ghana or look at the pictures from Ghana I'm just SO ready. I have to get on the ball and get all my mess together. I have so much to do. I have to get my monthly supporters. I have to go speak at a friend's church in Durham. I have to get my ticket ordered and call the guy that's arranging the payment for me. I have to get some stuff that I need/want to take back in the shipping container. I need to go help load the shipping container. So many things to do..ahhhhh. It's ok though, Jehovah Tsur (the Lord is my strength)

No comments: