All journeys have secret destinations, of which the traveler is unaware.

I have learned to be content in whatever circumstance I am. Philippians 4:11b

7.14.2009

Jehovah Jirah

The Lord Provides! I found out how true this is big-time this weekend. As you all probably know, I'm working on raising support to go back to Ghana in September. I'm pretty confident that I can get the monthly support. If I can get 25 people/groups to commit to giving me $20 a month then I'm set on my monthly support. I wasn't really "worried" about the money for the plane ticket, but I know that it is the hard part because it's such a large amount of money all at once. Well, my friend Brittney called me on Sunday told me that when she did a presentation about her trip to Togo, the people she was talking to said they want to buy my plane ticket to go back to Ghana for me!!!! I sort of didn't believe her at first but she told me it was totally legit. The man called me this weekend to get info about how much the ticket will cost etc. I was at camp so I have to call him back but it's definitely legit. God is so awesome in the way he provides for us. It also just affirms to me that he wants me in Ghana and I'm SO EXCITED ABOUT THAT!!!!
Love ya all
BAM

No comments: