All journeys have secret destinations, of which the traveler is unaware.

I have learned to be content in whatever circumstance I am. Philippians 4:11b

7.03.2009

Grow UP.....seriously!

man, can I just say that people that go through life not worrying about their responsibilities as much as they should really irritate me! If you tell somebody you'll take care of something DO IT. And if for some reason it looks like you're not going to be able to take care of it, let them know as soon as you find out. It annoys me when I have something to take care of and someone else tells me they're going to handle it, and then I find out a the last possible minute, that they didn't get it taken care of and Oh, now it's my problem again! AHHHHHHHH and people wonder why I want to go back to Ghana! Oh how I love Ghana.

By the way, if anybody wants a very adorable, very sweet black cat, please let me know.

1 comment:

Kellar Stem said...

uhh, huh, huh, fire, fire!!