All journeys have secret destinations, of which the traveler is unaware.

I have learned to be content in whatever circumstance I am. Philippians 4:11b

10.04.2008

walk like a man, talk like a man...

so, today courtesy of my heinous allergies, I sound like a man when I talk. It started last night...after dinner service at work, I could barely talk. When I called my mom on the way home, the first thing she said when something like this; "good Lord, you sound horrible!" This morning when my boss called me, he said "whoa your voice is even deeper today than it was last night." Yes, thank you allergies, you have made me feel like crap for several days, and now I have a voice that could rival Isaac Hayes. On a good note, I don't feel quite as crappy today as I did when I woke up yesterday. I have to work today until around 5. We have a party at the restaurant and I'm basically making all the food for it on my own. Since no one else will be there, maybe I'll take some pictures of the food when I get done. Some of it won't be totally ready yet, since the party isn't until like 8p.m. and I'll be off around 5. Basically I'll just get everything to the last stage before you finish cooking it and when the boys get in the kitchen tonight they'll fire it right before the party.

No comments: