All journeys have secret destinations, of which the traveler is unaware.

I have learned to be content in whatever circumstance I am. Philippians 4:11b

10.31.2008

scared

My phone just woke me up. It was my mom. You know when your mom calls late at night something is wrong. My niece Jamie has been taken to the ER by ambulance. My brother & his family were at someone's house at a party and she suddenly spiked a temp, had a seizure and stopped breathing. The got her breathing again and when mom talked to me she said Lee told her they were on the way to the ER. She called me so that I could pray for Jamie. Mom said she didn't want to be the only one praying. I find myself not even knowing what to say. All I can do is cry and beg God that's she'll be okay. If you are reading this PLEASE PLEASE take a minute and pray for my niece and my brother's family and my mom. Mom is somewhat freaking out, this is the first time something like this has ever happened and she can't just go to where Lee & his family are. She can't just drive down to Mississippi right now and be there for them. She said she'd call me when she found out anything else. I'll keep you posted. Until then, please pray for Jamie Lee.

No comments: