All journeys have secret destinations, of which the traveler is unaware.

I have learned to be content in whatever circumstance I am. Philippians 4:11b

10.29.2008

8 Things Stollen from Amanda H

8 Things I am Passionate About:
1. Missions
2. Travel
3. Cooking/Food
4. Music
5. Needy People
6. God's will for my life
7. My family
8. My friends

8 Words/Phrases I Often Say:
1. I don't care
2. Whatever
3. Holy Smokes!
4. Que Pasa?
5. Yep
6. Nada
7. Aw Man
8. I dunno/I'm not deciding

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1. Travel in EU for at least a month
2. Visit Israel
3. get to 125
4. Skydive
5. Learn to snowboard
6. Run for miles
7. Learn to speak another language fluently
8. Overcome my fear of being in front of large groups of people

8 Things I Currently Want or Need
1. 3-4 thousand dollars
2. Luggage
3. A new digital camera
4. to clean my apartment
5. a Macbook Pro
6. a NICE Digital video camera
7. new shoes
8. clothes/supplies for Ghana

8 Favorite TV shows:
1. Top Chef
2. Heroes
3. Lost
4. Ugly Betty(I know...guilty pleasure)
5. Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
6. Good Eats
7. Anything on the Discovery Channel or History Channel
8. Everything on the Travel Channel

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Stromboli's
2. Romano's Macaroni Grill
3. Cookout
4. Taco Bell
5. Dale's Indian
6. Jason's Deli
7. Outback
8. Cheesecake factory

8 Things that Happened Today:
1. Worked my tail off at work and got REALLY frustrated with some people
2. Got my car inspected and oil changed
3. Talked to someone I've never met before that has been to Ghana
4. Went to the new Fresh Market here in town (CRAZINESS!)
5. Watched about 5 episodes of Heroes season one
6. Got off work early
7. Didn't clean my apartment (ok, so technically that's something that didn't happen)
8. Stayed up too late

8 Things to Look Forward to:
1. Ghana!
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas (probably in Ghana)
4. The weekend (hello, I have NOTHING that I have to do?! is that possible)
5. Payday
6. Seeing my friends Sunday at church
7. Cooking something fun this weekend
8. Going to bed

No comments: