All journeys have secret destinations, of which the traveler is unaware.

I have learned to be content in whatever circumstance I am. Philippians 4:11b

5.30.2010

Leaving on a jet plane....

yeah, I know it's not a very original title for a blog about traveling....but I've been busy this week so give me a little grace this time.  So, as you can figure out from the title, I'll be traveling this summer.  I'm planning on leaving Ghana on July 19th to come to the US for a visit.  Then I'm planning on coming back to Ghana before school starts back sometime in mid-September.  I havne't been very good in the communication department lately...sorry about that.  I had my latest report ready to send out and my computer did something crazy and the whole thing got erased. So I have to redo it from scratch and I haven't had a lot of time to do it yet.  I will get it sent out this week though, I promise.  Things are going well here though.  We're in the 4th quarter of school.  4 of my students moved up to the next class level and I got 3 new students that have never been in an ACE school before.  We (my monitors and I) have been busy making sure that they know the rules and all the correct procedures for how we do things in the class room.  I hope you're all doing great in the Lord as we are here. can't wait to see you in July and catch up & let you know how things are going here in Kumasi. 
In Christ
BA

No comments: