All journeys have secret destinations, of which the traveler is unaware.

I have learned to be content in whatever circumstance I am. Philippians 4:11b

6.25.2009

Forget 'raindrops on roses' ...THESE are a few of my favorite things!






Man, it's been a very long time since I made a real post in here. Now's the time I guess. I've been back in the US about a week now and I have to say, it feels really really weird. I really miss Ghana a lot. If I already had a return ticket, I'd be counting the days. I can't explain it, but I just feel like I fit there. I really love the kids in my class, even when they get on my nerves. I have some really good friends in Ghana that I can't imagine living without. Mostly though, I feel like working in BCA makes a difference. Before I went to Ghana, I was working in a restaurant. It was a good job, I enjoyed it a lot, but it really wasn't changing any lives or anything. I feel like this is where God wants me right now, and I'm excited to see what he's got in store for me. Well, for the next 2 months I'll probably post pretty regularly as long as I can get to the internet ok. Here are a few pictures to keep in interesting.

No comments: