All journeys have secret destinations, of which the traveler is unaware.

I have learned to be content in whatever circumstance I am. Philippians 4:11b

1.16.2009

First Week of School

Well, my first week of school is over. I think it was ok for the most part. I found out today how a few of my students are not exactly "accurate" when they fill out there goal cards. I won't let it happen again if I can help it though. I feel like I'm doing ok with my class so far. I found a good spot at the school where my wireless signal is pretty strong so I can use my laptop to get online instead of having to go to the cafe. This post is kind of random, my thoughts are all over the place and disorganized. I really like the people here a lot. I don't have too much to say right now I guess. Maybe later.

4 comments:

Seriously. said...

BAM Lives!!! I've missed your blogs and your sunny face! :)

BAMboozle said...

my "sunny" face? haha what does that mean exactly? I miss you guys too, but I really love it here so far, I'm having a hard time thinking about leaving in June.

Lee said...

Awesome. I have some interesting news to tell you later about a broken guitar and a new one to replace it.

Seriously. said...

I know you are having the time of your life and I'm so glad your are doing well.

June is still a few months away.