All journeys have secret destinations, of which the traveler is unaware.

I have learned to be content in whatever circumstance I am. Philippians 4:11b

11.20.2008

Baffled

So, I admit, I have been eating too much junk food lately. Mostly because I know I won't be able to have Taco Bell, or random snack foods that I like while I'm in Ghana. So that leads into this perplexing situation. I was at the grocery store tonight, getting some coffee creamer and a snacky thing. Well think it is absolutely RIDICULOUS that you can buy 2 boxes of name brand snack cakes for less than you can buy a half a dozen apples!! I mean, no wonder people don't eat healthy enough. You can get enough snacks for your kids for two weeks for what it would cost to buy fresh fruit for just a few days. It's stupid that pre-packaged, nutrutionally void (practially) "food" costs half as much as REAL FOOD. I can't belive people don't realize the reason this junk is so cheap is because it has very little nutritional value.
ok, I'm done ranting

No comments: