All journeys have secret destinations, of which the traveler is unaware.

I have learned to be content in whatever circumstance I am. Philippians 4:11b

10.09.2008

Why?

So, why exactly do people blog? Why do I blog? For some it's like an online diary, for others it's less private, more like a way to share what's going on in their life with their friends or perfect strangers. So why? If you know me at all, then you know that I am NOT a share-er. I do not tell people my problems, or what's going on in my life to much extent. When someone asks me how I'm doing I usually reply with "fine" or "okay" even if I'm actually having a really bad day. But ultimately, everyone needs to vent and get all this crap out of their systems at times. So, I guess for me, it's so much easier to vent here in this blog. I don't know why it's easier, there are people that I see on a regular basis that read it, so it's not like what I say in here is a big secret. Maybe as I get older, I am starting to open up and share more about my life with people. I dunno. So, why do you Blog?

No comments: