All journeys have secret destinations, of which the traveler is unaware.

I have learned to be content in whatever circumstance I am. Philippians 4:11b

9.24.2008

strange findings

So, for the last few days I've been using this online program to sort of track what I eat. It's like an online food journal, but it calculates the nutritional info for you. Well, I put all my meals, snacks, water etc in, and for the last 3 days I've apparently eaten less than 800 calories a day. I have to fix that, I'm going to totally screw up my metabolism, if I haven't already.

I have to be AT work in 7 1/2 hours...yeah and I'm not really tired right now. that stinks.

I've been memorizing Philippians. I've got the first 11 verses down. It's not much, but it's a start. All the people I met in Africa put us to shame when it comes to scripture memory work. The little kids have chapters (yes CHAPTERS) of scripture committed to memory. It's important and I've been ignoring it all these years, other than at VBS when you get a prize for it. While I was in Ghana I just started thinking about it though, if I can memorize all these lines from movies (like LOTR) and all these songs, why not the Bible? So, yeah, I'm working on it now.

My head has started hurting at work the last 2 days in a row, I don't know if it's from lack of sleep or not eating enough, or stress....I guess I'll have to start taking better care of myself to find out.

No comments: